I had a great week. Celebrated Chad's dad's birthday, celebrated Aunt Geri's birthday, went to a housewarming party, sang Spice Girls at karaoke and took some fun photos of Kyna & Rik for their holiday card.
Isn't Nello beautiful?
Nello gave Chad's dad a picture of himself for his birthday!
I love these guys!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!! love the one of brunello and especially those awesome portraits of Kyna and Rik!!! excellent work my friend! i love the photography blog too :)
Thanks Lydia! The photography blog is a work in progress. It's easier than a website. Plus, I don't really have enough in my portfolio for a website yet!
Notice how I didn't spam you on FB with my photography?
2 comments:
I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!! love the one of brunello and especially those awesome portraits of Kyna and Rik!!! excellent work my friend! i love the photography blog too :)
miss you!
Thanks Lydia! The photography blog is a work in progress. It's easier than a website. Plus, I don't really have enough in my portfolio for a website yet!
Notice how I didn't spam you on FB with my photography?
: )
Post a Comment