11.10.2010

Jane Eyre.

Jane Eyre is my favorite book ever... Of all time.  It has everything you could ever want in a book.  You have interesting characters to start.  Then add in some romance, a bit of sadness, mystery and a really wonderful twist.  And there you have it.  Jane Eyre.  


I seriously can't wait for this film version of it to come out in the spring!  









To anyone reading this, what is your favorite book?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this trailer creeped me out and gave me goose bumps! i haven't read Jane Eyre (can you believe it!) and this makes me really really want to read it :). I should get on that so I can see the movie!

Lorene said...

You must read it, Lydia! Once you do, we'll have to have a little chat about it!

: )

my info...

My photo
Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.