2008 was a good year. Hectic, but good. Of course it had it's ups and downs. I feel blessed to say that it was full of mostly ups. 2008 pretty much went something like this...
Moved to California... Got a job at Saddle Peak Lodge... Chad turned 22... Made some great friends from Pepperdine... Fell in love with the beach... Fell in love with the town... Fell in love with Chad (even more if that's possible)... Fell in love with our puppy... Chad graduated... Moved back to Vegas... Lived with Chad's family... Realized I actually liked it in Las Vegas... Got our new apartment... Missed California... Missed my sister... Had a blast celebrating the holidays... And then it was over.
As far as 2009 goes I'm remaining optimistic. I think God has some great plans for Chad and I this year. Chad will start graduate school in the fall, and it's really going to pave the way for the rest of our lives... Where we'll live for the next 2-6 years, how long before we can start a family... stuff like that.
I pray that God shows us a clear path for the year. I pray for His guidance and for His protection in our lives. I pray for my family that they'd be healthy and happy. I pray they would always feel God's love surrounding them. I ask that in this new year my friends and family will be blessed and bless others. And most of all I pray that I can look back on 2009 as a year full of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
No comments:
Post a Comment