

This week has been one of the most stressful, blessed and fun-filled weeks I've had in a long, long time. Starting with Tuesday, Chad and I celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary! Boy, has this year flown by! We celebrated by getting a room at the Green Valley Ranch. We had a nice dinner... drank champagne while enjoying year old wedding cake and talked about our wedding memories. It was the perfect way of spending our first anniversary!
On Wednesday it snowed. I'm not talking little Vegas snow flurries. I mean it snowed 8 inches at our house! It was amazing! We had a snow ball fight with Cody. Brunello discovered what snow was... and LOVED it! We had hot chocolate and relaxed. It was the kind of day that made you forget your troubles and feel like a kid again. I think it was God's way of telling us to chill-out. Literally!
Today I finished up my Christmas shopping. Chad and I didn't spend a ton of money this year. But, I'm glad to take some of the focus off of the gift giving/ gift getting and put it back on the real reason for the season. A simple Christmas is what's in store for us, and I don't think I'd want it any other way!
I'm off to wrap gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment