12.01.2008

Count your blessings.


God is bigger than my problems.  I might not have all the answers, but He does.  And just knowing that is a huge comfort for me.  Yes, everything is up in the air with my job... But it's only my job.  There are so many worse things that could be happening in my life right now.  And there are so many things I have to be thankful for.  I have my health.  I have the most wonderful family possibly in the entire world.  My husband is the most caring, generous, loyal and giving person I've ever met... and I am beyond thankful that God put him in my life!  But, while all these things are great, the thing I am most thankful for is for God's love.  His never-ending, never-failing love. 

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own."  --Matthew 6:  33-34


No comments:

my info...

My photo
Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.