Vegas has been having some MAJOR rain lately! While I've been absolutely loving this crazy, unpredictable weather, it's made me realize how unprepared I am for it. For instance, my car's windshield wipers weren't exactly doing a stellar job the last few weeks. Especially at night when it's raining... Along with the glare from oncoming traffic, I've actually been scared driving.
So last night while I'm sitting in my little office at work I get a text message from Chad which said, "What level did you park on? I got you new windshield wipers so you can drive home safely!!" This small gesture taken by my husband is one of the many reasons why I am so blessed to have someone like him to love. That was really sappy, huh? It's true though. I am so blessed.
1 comment:
You've got a good man there, Lorene! I love this story - so sweet :)
Post a Comment