It started last Friday night... after work I felt itchy, sneezy and just plain gross. By Saturday morning I was so miserable I just stayed in bed all day sipping tea and feeling sorry I had to miss Tracy's baby shower. When the new week started, it was filled with doctors visits, planning the Iwertz family vacation, yoga class, dog obedience class, spending waaay too much money on eating out because we were too exhausted to cook by the end of my day... birthdays, work, more work, and even MORE WORK. I think I've become a little spoiled with getting used to working only 4 days a week. Once I work 5 shifts I feel pooped... Which is my current state right now.
In less than two weeks I'll be in Boise, visiting my sister and celebrating Easter. I can't wait. Although it's a short trip, it's a trip I've been looking forward to for months and I just can't wait to see her! Speaking of trips, Chad's mom has put us in charge of planning a vacation for the family this year. It's crazy to think that in the nearly five and a half years Chad and I have been together, I have never vacationed with his family. It should be fun, and I'm glad Chad and I have been put in charge of the planning. We're going to do a cruise to Mexico! It will be good times! (FYI it's SUPER CHEAP right now to go on cruises in case anyone else is in need of a vacation...)
The yoga class Christy and I joined it great... I didn't realize it was yoga and pilates combines and it totally kicked my butt. I was sore for 3 days after and it was wonderful. Once it's over in 6 weeks, I'll be bikini ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment