Taken our little fur ball to the groomer...
Before
After...
Isn't he handsome?
Ordered this dress from Anthropologie... It was half off and I've had my eye on it for months now! Even at half off it was more than I'd ever usually spend on a dress, but my excuse was that I'll be wearing it to a wedding this summer...
Sufficiently fantasied about this lamp (also from Anthropologie) for far too long. It's time I stop thinking about spending $200 on something I don't need/can't afford. It's pretty wonderful though, isn't it?
Completely fallen in love with this book series. My friend Kyna suggested them to me, and I was completely surprised by how much I really enjoyed these books! If you're looking for a fun read, I highly recommend this series!
And lastly, I've discovered possibly one of the funniest shows I have ever seen. I know I'm about 6 years too late, but Weeds is fantastic. It's terribly funny and I'm completely addicted. Lucky for me, it's available to watch instantly on Netflix. 2 seasons down, 4 to go!
I hope all who are reading this have had a great week!





No comments:
Post a Comment