Hef the cat was a part of our family for over 10 years and he will be truly missed.
Goodbye, Hef. I'll miss you very much!
RIP Hef.
Love,
Lorene
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
oh no Lorene, I am so sorry to hear it!!! I hate saying goodbye to dear pets. I had to do that with our dog Charlie in the 8th grade. :(
Also, I'm definitely going to check out Animal, Vegetable, Miracle! haha...my mom saw your comment on my blog and put the book on hold at the library already! miss you!
1 comment:
oh no Lorene, I am so sorry to hear it!!! I hate saying goodbye to dear pets. I had to do that with our dog Charlie in the 8th grade. :(
Also, I'm definitely going to check out Animal, Vegetable, Miracle! haha...my mom saw your comment on my blog and put the book on hold at the library already! miss you!
Post a Comment