Here are a few pictures from today... Enjoy!
9.16.2010
Farmer's Market
Today we spent about an hour at the farmer's market. It was really, really fun. Apparently, the location for the market is the warehouse for Mario Batali's restaurants. How cool is that? He actually opens up his warehouse to the public for this thing! Mario is quickly becoming more and more awesome in my book... And I didn't think that was even possible!
Here are a few pictures from today... Enjoy!
The last picture is of the produce that we bought today. A mixed bunch of carrots, heirloom tomatoes, fingerling potatoes and shallots. We made a delicious red coconut curry for dinner and used up all the veggies from the market... Looks like we'll have to head back next week for some more. I foresee a new tradition ahead of us.
Here are a few pictures from today... Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
my info...
- Lorene
- Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.
4 comments:
The one on Eastern and Pebble on Sunday Mornings? Can I come please?
No darling... It's on Thursdays from 11-1 on Dean Martin. Next time you have a Thursday free please come!!!
Lorene, these photos are gorgeous!!! I love them all...but especially the one of the plums. Wish I could have come with you :). Miss you! Keep the photos comin girl.
Thanks Lydia! I'll keep my photos coming as long as you keep YOUR photos coming! Deal?
Post a Comment