8.04.2010

Would someone please tell the summer to go away?!

I am so ready for summer to be over!  The Vegas heat is seriously out of control.  It's like an oven out there!  I feel like a sloth on my days off because I avoid leaving the house unless the sun is tucked away behind the mountains or clouds where it belongs...


A few weeks ago I did a "mini" photo shoot with Chad and his little brother Cody.  I call it a "mini" photo shoot because it was so miserably hot outside that we were melting...  Even though we had so much fun that afternoon, I know we'll all enjoy it more once we have reasonable weather again.  We'll re-shoot in September... Goodness this blog has turned bitter!


Here are a few photos from our little shoot!  Enjoy!




(The photos in which I appear in we taken by my wonderful mother-in-law, Denise... Thanks Denise for taking these fun pictures!) 








PS
Is anyone else as happy as I am about it being Shark Week on the Discovery Channel?

No comments:

my info...

My photo
Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.