4.28.2010

flowers, flowers, flowers!

This past weekend I had the honor of being a part of one of my very best friend's wedding!  It was such a wonderful wedding and I cannot even express how happy I am for Whitney and John.  They are perfect for each other and I just know God has BIG plans for them!  


A few weeks ago I posted a blog regarding the wedding flowers Whitney asked me and my dad to do.  They came out beautifully and I wanted to share a few photos with you...




This was my attempt at getting all 29 centerpieces in one picture... Clearly it didn't work.




A close up on a centerpiece.  Aren't the roses just gorgeous?!




The bouquets!








I just love the pink in the center of each rose... Perfect for a wedding!  





I'll post pictures from the actual wedding soon!  Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday!  

No comments:

my info...

My photo
Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.