1.13.2010

A stormy adventure.

Today I hiked up zig-zag mountain in hopes to take some photos of the beautifully cloudy sky.  Unfortunately, less than 10 minutes into my journey it started pouring down rain and I had to run back down the mountain before I ruined my new camera.  I was pretty disappointed, but I'll try again on Saturday.  Here are some photo's I took before I got rained on...














I took these photos on my way home after being rained on...  
(Only when stopped at red lights of course!)



This is me cold and dripping wet from the rain...




~
 Freezing and hungry I headed over to Starbucks and had one of their new paninis and a cup of coffee as I disappointedly looked through the pictures I took (shown above).


~
When I got home I noticed the sun was setting and decided to go onto the balcony and see if I could test run my new lens and here are some of the photos I took...










~


I just LOVE Vegas sunsets!


Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sunset photos!!!!

what kind of camera and lenses did you get?!?!?

Lorene said...

Thanks Lydia! I have a Nikon D3000. As for the new lens, I got a high power lens: 55-200mm. I know I've asked before, but what are you using? Your pictures are stunning!

my info...

My photo
Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.