1.13.2010

Disaster.

It's so easy to become overwhelmed by the problems you face in life.  Like problems with money... Health issues... And hurting relationships.  But when something like THIS happens everything is suddenly put into perspective again.  And I can't help but remember that the things in my own life aren't that bad.  In fact, I live a tremendously blessed life.  My heart hurts for the thousands and thousands of lives that were lost yesterday in Haiti.  I hurt for the families that will never be the same again.  But through all of this I know that God is good.  It might be hard to believe when something so devastating happens in the world.  But He is good.  Now let's do our part, however we can to help.  Whether it's through donations or through prayer.  There is a part of the world that is hurting right now, so don't just sit around doing nothing.    


We have so many things to be thankful for and the least we can do is donate a few bucks or say a few prayers for people who so desperately need it.


Check out this link for The American Red Cross  to donate online.  

No comments:

my info...

My photo
Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.