12.11.2009

So...

I can't believe I've resorted to this.  I finished the whole Twilight series months ago and thought I was fine.  Over it even.  I tried not to think about the fact that Stephenie Meyer had an unfinished rough draft of Twilight through the perspective of Edward called Midnight Sun.  Yesterday I had the day off with nothing to do and I gave in.  I couldn't stop reading.  I was late for work this morning because I needed my Twilight fix.  I want to go see New Moon-- again.  What the hell is wrong with me?!  At least I know I'm not the only one out there who craves Twilight the way Edward craves Bella's blood.  Oh. My. God. I am such a loser.

Ugh.

It's just a silly little obsession... Isn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAhahahaha...nope. i read the twilight series over a year ago now. and i want to read them all again. it never ends!!! lol. what is it about this series???? i am totally with you and i just don't understand. why is it soooo addictive? and just so damn fun? (i have tried to analyze this on multiple occasions :)...wish we lived nearer so we could discuss it in person!!! haha for now, i'm glad to know there is someone else out there who read all 4 books in less than two weeks. :)

Lorene said...

But Lydia-- Did you read Forever Dawn off of Stephenie Meyer's website???

Anonymous said...

yes ma'am!!! like RIGHT after i read all 4 books. you held out longer than i did. lol :)...(is it called Forever Dawn or Midnight Sun?)

Lorene said...

Lydia! You're totally right... I was reading her story behind New Moon (which was at first going to be Forever Dawn) and must have had that on the brain. Haha! Midnight Sun has been edited into my blog post. So, thanks!

Needless to say, I am totally addicted to Midnight Sun. I asked Chad if I could print out all 264 pages and he won't let me. So it looks like I'll be glued to my computer screen for a while...

PS
I wish we lived closer so we could chat about Twilight in person, too!

my info...

My photo
Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.