8.04.2009

Vacation.

Our vacation was amazing! My only complaint is that Vegas turned into an oven while we were gone and I can't wait for the summer to be over. Here are some pictures from the trip... Enjoy!

This was the only photo I took while we were in Mexico. Let's just say if I never went to Mexico again, I'd be just fine.
Bike riding in Catalina was probably the most fun we had the entire trip. It was a blast!
Me, Chad and (as Allie would say) Chad's clone, Cody.
We had LOTS of yummy umbrella drinks.
The whole family when we first got on the ship!
This was the view from our hotel in San Diego... The marina was BEAUTIFUL!
Me and the hubby...
At Sea World I got this shot of Shamu in the air. I was so proud of myself since I tried about a thousand times to get him in the air and he was just a big blur.
The whole family at our favorite restaurant in the world, Acqua al 2.
Acqua al 2 is a restaurant that opened about 30 years ago in Florence, Italy. When Chad lived there for a year in college I got the chance to visit him and he took me there for dinner. The only other location is in San Diego (not really sure why) and it's just as good... Except for the fact that it's not Italy.


So, the trip went better than I thought it would. For some reason I imagined we'd all hate each other by the end of it. In fact, by the end of our trip it was just the opposite. I feel closer to Chad's family than ever and I'm so thankful for all the great memories we have together!




No comments:

my info...

My photo
Wife of an academic. Lover of wine, coffee and yoga. Occasional blogger.